Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, December 22, 2014

sweetedina.loveyou@yahoo.com edinaserwaa1000@gmail.com SCAM fishmeetfish.com

I am single lady seriously looking for my heart,i am not here to play any games with men,I mean whst I am saying dear so if you are coming to play games with me than I am sorry for you.I am honest,caring,lovely,understanding,sexy,open-minded,faithful and very kindness.here is my email address

yahoo..sweetedina.loveyou@yahoo.com
gmail......edinaserwaa1000@gmail.com

This is a West African scammer, who is not as selective as HIS profile, Edina32 on fishmeetfish.com, may suggest.

 
To contact Edina32 you MUST meet the following criteria:
You must be Male.
You must be between age 49 and 110.
You must not be looking for Dating.
You must not be looking for Friends.
You must not be looking for Intimate Encounter.
You must not be looking for Online Companion.
You must not be looking for Other Relation.
You must not be Single.
You must not be Divorced.
You must not be Windowed.
You must not be Seperated.
You must drink.

 If you have a pulse, and some money, this male, black criminal is happy to talk you.

No comments:

Post a Comment