Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, January 8, 2009

jibril.mariam@yahoo.com




Hello Dear.
Thanks very much for the mail...That's was very interesting mail..I am very happy that u don't have any problem with the distance...I am saying this because i am no longer in US i am in Africa due to some problem's..I will also like us to get to no about our self's very well and see what happens between us so in this case i decided to tell u everything about my self i mean i want to tell u everything about my self like what i like and the type of man i am looking for in my life and if u feel like u agree with me and u will like to get to no me very well and see what happens too that will be great...
My name is Mariam Jibril I'm a 34 year old but i will be 35 on the 15th of this month, single , no kids, 5-6 ft tall, 128 lbs. black hair .I work in the supermarket and i live some how a bad life,I live with my mum alone and am the only child of my mother and i lost my father for five years now.I came here in Ghana because of the death of my father.He was a white and my mum was black she was from this country called Ghana. I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it). I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.
I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me... I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working...
I DO NOT expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well.
I realize that I am 34 years old and that you are somewhat older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other. Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt. I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible. Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you.(And I hope I didn't scare you off), ... I live in the capital city of Ghana - Accra, which is along the coast of Ghana, and have been here for five years now ...And i don't no if u will still like to get to no me back am in Ghana and u have to understand why am here..in Ghana..so i want to no if u still want to contact me so that we will see what will happened between as..I will like for you also to tell me about your self...your house,your cars and also your house i will also like to know what happened in your formal relationships what u like in a woman and what u don't like as well..
Mariam Jibril
xoxoxxoxxoxoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment