Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, May 11, 2012

Spokeo helped me find information I used in my divorce

Two years ago, I was trying to end a bad marriage that I got into too quickly. My wife had no intention to end the marriage, until she could find a wealthier man to replace me. My job normally keeps me away from home for several weeks at a time. My wife stayed home, went on dates and assignations, and acted as if she were single, while I paid all the bills and supported her.

I finally installed a keylogger on our home computer to document what she was up to. (Check your local laws to see if this is legal. In my state, it was.)
I could now see who she was emailing in secret.
("You can call now. He's gone for a few days")
("He's coming home tonight. Don't come here.")

Plugging the various email addresses into the Spokeo email search option, I usually found all the information I needed about her 'special friends'.
Here's one example, the gentleman was about my age and size, OUT OF WORK,and being supported by a wife of 25 years, and had one daughter about 23.
Spokeo told me the name, and age of his Wife, and daughter.
Spokeo showed me his social network profiles.
I now had his home phone number through Spokeo.
(My wife called him on his cell phone)
I now had his home address,thanks to Spokeo, for the home he owned and lived in with his wife. I could see a picture of his house.
( I later printed out emails between Romeo and my wife, and mailed them to his wife, but since he was out of work, he intercepted them.)
I had his picture through Spokeo.
I could find and see pictures of his family. This guy was a sleazebag, chatting up women online while his wife of many years supported him.
My soon to be 'EX' deserved him!

I felt less a victim, and the information I was finding on him, and her other 'friends' steeled my resolve to stop being a 'nice guy', and end the marriage quickly, and firmly, on MY TERMS.
As it is with scammers, finding the truth is sometimes very easy, and under your nose. You just have to be ready to accept the truth, and act on it.
With Scammers, the internet is the neighborhood they prey on. You have to look for information and battle them, there, where they live.
Most people now do have a major presence on the internet, usually there is much more information about them on the 'net, and available to the public, than they realize and are comfortable with. USE THIS INFORMATION, if you need to.

Suspect something, or someone? Why wonder? The truth is out there, if you know where, or how to look. 'Technology' can be your friend, also.

Many potential employers will do a search of your email address, also. Is there something on the 'net you don't want them to see?

I admit I get a commission from Spokeo if you subscribe after clicking on the link, below. I have used Spokeo for my personal reasons, and also in the course of scambaiting for several years. If you want to know, and the info is out on the 'net, you can find it. Try spokeo.

Click on the ad below to check out Spokeo, or on one of the Spokeo banners on this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment