Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, May 12, 2012

queenjohnson600@yahoo.com SCAM

Found on Netlog.com
Hello My name is queen Johnson i saw your profile today( en.netlog.com) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (queenjohnson600@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. queen. (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please contact me here (queenjohnson600@yahoo.com)
This is a Senegal refugee scam.
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22280&start=165

1 comment:

  1. This girl is an innocent girl.all her pictures was stoled by scamers and thiefs to gain money.international way.also tooked naked pictures from showers and at home. They put in her too many names such Rachel,linda Edwin,nelly love,jesica,prisca jobe,Jane mabu,Sophia,delphifag, and many more. She is a very loyal wife,honest,decent woman. Please is warming do not send any money. She is not a scam.

    ReplyDelete