Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

helenbroke513@yahoo.com 2482643810 SCAM confirio.com

how are u doing today...this is Alice from texa carthage..single and nnever married...i stay with my uncle here in carthage,..i do art sculpturesand really love all the outdoors activities alot....i need a man that would really love me wholeheartedly and that would never betray my trust and love towards him....if you feel u interested to talk you can return my messagesor text me here 2482643810 okay??

 I have yahoo...helenbroke513@yahoo.com...u can add me on messenger okay?..or u give me your number so I can. Text u okay??
would be waiting to hear from you....
thanks Alice

This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures.     HE is looking for gullible men to steal money from.  Volunteers needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment