Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, December 22, 2014

janet_campbell51@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Pardon me, but for the next five to ten minutes I would love to purchase some of your time. Allow me to have you undivided attention in which I promise not to take your time without leaving you in total curiosity,Allow me to finally introduce my self,Janet is my name,Just joined this site and came across ur interesting profile,really like it and seemed we have everything in common we could share if only u don't mind? Email me telling me some more about ur self with some photos so we can continue from there,or you can send me a request on yahoo messenger so we can have some private and instant chat there to see where this will lead us to.(   janet_campbell51@yahoo.com ) my id is the same as on messenger. take care.

I am a beautiful, sweet and happy girl with nice laughter. I believe you will have a joyful life if you stay with me. I am a mature, sincere, outgoing, kind, enthusiastic, and humorous woman. I love to take care of beloved ones as I am tender and loving. I am active, optimistic and humorous. I am very kind and modest, cheerful and curious person. It is hard to offend me. I love life and have a positive outlook. I respect other people’s opinion and always ready to except other view if I know I am not right. I love animals and nature. I love children and hope I’ll be a good mother. I consider myself as a simple and unique human being who possess a golden soul and a kind heart. I'm very well friendly person. I love music as well and most of the time when I get bored, I watch movies in all genres. I'm matured enough for realistic individual who concerns about the latest happenings around. I really love spending quality with my family and friends around.

THIS IS A WEST AFRICAN SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICTURES OF A WHITE LADY.  DO NOT SEND MONEY!  YOU ARE NOT IN CONTACT WITH THE LADY IN THIS PICTURE, BUT A BLACK MALE CRIMINAL WHO WILL STEAL MONEY FROM YOU!


I'm looking for a man who's simple, gentle, responsible, honest and someone who's only a one-woman-man. Someone who believes in the true meaning of love and it's power. A romantic, sweet, thoughtful, and real man who can truly respect and love a woman so dearly. Most importantly someone who's sure of his feelings and is ready for a life together with me.I want to find a man who has the heart to offer great love and the sincerity of it. Someone who knows how to value trust and commitment. A man with a good sense of humor, knows how to enjoy life, reliable, kind, responsible and optimistic. Someone who treasures and give importance to family and that of course explains that he should be a family oriented and a loving person. Most importantly, a man who can love me and accept for my whole being.

No comments:

Post a Comment