Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Ayishatusingle2g14@yahoo.com Ayishatumanaf@gmail.com SCAM confirio.com

Hello Handsome man.
How are you doing today and how is your day? I wish you good luck for you if you do have interesting in me I would also be interested in you also Thanks. My name is Ayishatu but u can call me Sweet am 32 years with no kids never been married single for many years with no man.Am here looking for the right man who is honestly,love,care and loyalty I hope if you do interesting in me u can have my yahoo so that u can add me,text me ( Ayishatusingle2g14 ) and chat with me for many time on ( Ayishatusingle2g14 or Ayishatumanaf@gmail.com ). Am online now you can add me and know more about each thank you have a nice day hope i can chat with you on yahoo messenger.

Yahoo : (  Ayishatusingle2g14 )

Gmail : ( Ayishatumanaf @ gmail.c o m )

Email : ( Ayishatusingle2g14 @ yahoo.c o m )

This is a West African scammer using a stolen picture of Janessa Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment