Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Princerslee001@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Hello,
I enjoyed reading your profile and I am writing you to express that it has set an attraction on me towards you, I hope you will find interest in me too, but one thing you have got to know is that I am on this website for the first time, only have free trial on this dating site so keep in mind that my time on here may end today so it's advisable you write me to my regular email address Princerslee001@yahoo.com or am online now you can reach me so that we could chat if not just email me back with ur e-m a i l address so  then i will reply u with some of my pictures , we can talk to get to know a little about each other,I am a very open and kind person, fun to be around, kind of blunt,I see my man as my other half and one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I won 't ramble too much on here.will be looking forward to your message to my email if you find interest in me enough. By the way, my name is Princess Abubakar. Keep in touch .....

Yahoo ID:  Princerslee001    Princess
 This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures of Brianna Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment