Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, June 15, 2014

victoriaperry307@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

I am willing to share my life with someone that's honest, caring and a whole lot more, I read your profile, can i know more about you? to start with, I will like to see more of your pictures, I will send mine to you too as soon as you give me your email address, here is my email address (victoriaperry307@yahoo.com) ,i am looking forward to hear from you soon,

i am good and responsible women thats good and caring women , am not her for games or something hard , am here to meet a good an responsible man , am a very hard working women , i love to travel and have fun around... i dont lie and i hate to be lied too , am a free open minded women ...looking for the right man for me i want a happy family ...and i know what love is ,,, if you are not serious please dont contact me ...

Sometimes I'm amazed at the pictures West African scammers use on dating site profiles, but this one seems a little appropriate.


Maybe this is a 'visa and travel' scam and 'she' needs money to travel to Washington, DC?

No comments:

Post a Comment