Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, June 14, 2014

bbsafina@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

I know I am not that pretty GIRL type, but I have a good heart. I would truly enjoy getting to know you better. I know the hardest thing to do in life is to find someone you truly click with. I think we have things in common and would like to chat and see what happens. Please read my profile and let me know what you think? Kindly add me up for a chat on yahoo. my IM handle is bbsafina Your Friend, fina

The best way to describe myself would be to say:I would long the hours of work each day because of what I treasured at home. I'm a spiritual woman who looks past the outer lining of a person to find the goodness in their heart, in their soul. I am not looking for physical perfection - after all so many of the "Beautiful People" just seem to be hung up on themselves. I feel Integrity is probably the best " I am different only because I am unlike anyone else out there. Yet to look at my picture I'm much the same; but inside I am uniquely different. I'm soft heated and really care about people


This is a male scammer in West Africa, using stolen pictures, and attempting to steal money from stupid men. Don't be one!

No comments:

Post a Comment