Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, June 15, 2014

janet_s84@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com 8033104311

How are you doing there ? I am Millicent who is here for real without play games and have all what you want in a woman

Looking for an honest, loving and thoughtful man. A man who would be able to share not only joys but also sorrows of life. A man who would support me in everything. And I am ready to give all my love and care in return. I just want to find true happiness.Love isn't finding the perfect person, it is finding the imperfect person and seeing how they are perfect,,,,,text me ,,,,,eightzerothreethreetenfourthreeeleven ,,,,,,(-,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,4311 you can reach me on janet_s84@yahoo.com



This is a stolen picture of 'Allison Angel' being used in scams by West African criminals. Do not send money!
Find anybody's photos, videos and blogs instantly. You may be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment