Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, June 2, 2014

olivia.adotia@hotmail.com< SCAM confirio.com

hello,Nice profile picture and i hope to learn more about you. for further conversation you can send me message to my personal email address. olivia.adotia@hotmail.com


Well, where do i start? Hmm, I know...Im a free spirited and energetic person who has been lucky enough to see and experience many wonderful people, countries, and culture. I am constantly searching for new ways in which I can grow as a person. I have many inspirations in life, my late parents being one of the biggest. i enjoy traveling and meeting people,i like to to be cared for and also giving attention.i like to vist the movies and also learn from past mistakes.i am the only child of my late parents i have being heart broken in the past and i pray and hope that i would never fall a victim of such again......i am looking for a caring God fearing and honest woman who as a big heart and ready to share and take me for who i am ......i am new to this online dating i hope to find the right person and not someone to toy with my feeling and emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment