Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, June 2, 2014

sharon.sammy@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

hello, im sharon..read your profile and i love all i saw..to talk better,add me on yahoo....sharon.sammy@yahoo.com or text me +1347 201-2982 cute man lol

This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures. Do not send money! The real girl in the pictures is named Angie Varona. She is not involved in this scam. You are NOT in contact with Angie, but a black, male in West Africa!


I'm sharon from nyc,looking for a real man that will love me and care for me.I am humble,loyal and honest,I am not here to play games With anymore,I am looking For the right match for myself,hope I find one here to be with for the rest of my life....add me on yahoo messenger;sharon.sammy@yahoo.com or text me +13472012982

No comments:

Post a Comment