Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, June 2, 2014

Darleen Marlow christina10142@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Am Darleen presently in North Carolina.. i love your profile and i will love to chat with you better.. i have webcam and phone to show you am real.. do you have yahoo so we can chat better.age or distance is nothing to me all i want is a man who will love me and make me happy and not my ex in Spain who use to hit me bad. please reply me .i will love to know you more.thank you

This is a West African scammer, using a stolen picture of a model. The person you may see on cam during chat is a recording, and may be of the same model in the picture, or some face that is 'close'. You are not in contact with the lady in the picture, or video, but a young, black, male, criminal, in West Africa. I hope you enjoy talking 'dirty' with him? He is going to steal money from your stupid arse!

No comments:

Post a Comment