Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, June 2, 2014

jenniferlov4492@gmail.com SCAM fishmeetfish

I am jennifer Brown, 32 years no kids never married, i am from Baltimore Maryland, and I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Man? let exchange pictures and i will love to hear from you as soon and you could contact me through my text and email address on .....9174234140 and email is jenniferlov4492@gmail.com


I am a woman of High Moral Integrity...Kind and Very Supportive, smart, funny, inscrutable, loving, easy to talk to, dependable, kind, honest, And Loyal.Am a GOD fearing Woman and in everything i do put GOD first, course he leads me through the part i take..I believe in Christian values as this is what guides my life. I work hard to make things happy for myself always......I have an excellent sense of humor, and am in reasonably good shape.Just treating a men as a men should be treated.. I love pampering a man and treating and respect them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment