Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

luenaj009@gmail.com SCAM confirio.com 'see julie' pics

Hi Cute, How are you doing today i hope every thing is going on fine with you. I am Luena by name I am new to this online personals though have registered long time ago i never use it, now i think i would love to meet that man for me i just want to have a conversation to know you better just to see if we have things in common, I crossed out your profile while checking out people on the web site and thought i should drop you a line to see if we can correspond. am really interested in you and ready to move on with you to any extend you want to go with me if we are compartable, i think you might have all the qualities i want in a man and am really serious to let you know that i am one man woman, wish to meet a one woman man too, You will love to be with a woman like me, I am seeking a very serious and long term relationship. I am one man woman seeking love and happiness with that special man. With a one woman man. have got to tell you more about me but i would love to receive your message at my persona email box (luenaj009@gmail.com) waiting to hear from you cute. Let me know more about you, what are you looking for? Regards, Luena..

This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures of model 'Julie'. Her pictures are heavily used by scammers.

2 comments: