Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

bridgintly@yandex.ru Visa and travel scam RUSSIA

Hello!! How are you?
My name is Nataliya, I am not familiar with you I mused a few days but I have decided to write to you.
I got your email in marriage agency
I should admit I liked your data info. I will happy to see more your pics.
Please tell me of you more in letter.
We have ability from school to arrive in your country for excursion in next month on 3 weeks. What you think about the meeting? We can drink coffee or spend day together I would like to have friends there when I will come in your country.
I will happy if your answer me.
I will send you more my pics
Nataliya :-))

This is a scam. You will be asked to send money to help this person travel to your city. The pictures are stolen. You are in contact with a MALE scammer, not the girl in the pictures.

IP:


No comments:

Post a Comment