Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

florascott1982@gmail.com SCAM confirio.com

Hi How Are You Doing Am Flora Scott Am New To This Online Stuff I Will Love To Know More About You If You Care To Talk More Email Me On My Direct Email florascott1982@gmail.com


Single Sexy Honest Loving Caring Looking For Soul Mate Someone I Can Relocate With And Spend The Rest Of My Life With.....Single Sexy Honest Loving Caring Looking For Soul Mate Someone I Can Relocate With And Spend The Rest Of My Life With......Single Sexy Honest Loving Caring Looking For Soul Mate Someone I Can Relocate With And Spend The Rest Of My Life With

This is a west african scammer using stolen pictures of 'Karla Spice'. You are not in contact with the lady in the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment