Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, May 9, 2014

sondrad1980forlove@yahoo.com SCAM Confirio.com

Well Thanks for the message.....I am Sondra by name 34years old AM 5'3 tall and 145 weight, I am looking for a very nice man for a nice relationship that will lead to marriage in life.....I was born in INDIANA , but now am in CALIFORNIA some years back i am a student ......I'm such a curious, ambitious, honest, trustworthy,kind, shy, nice, full of humor, express feelings like to joke, like romancing and am a little bit sexy, My hobbies in sport are basketball, volley ball, football, hockey, lawn tennis ,base ball ,bicycle race, any all in indoor activities I love to read novels, watch movies, read magazines, play video games, cooking clean the house.and you this is my yahoo messenger sondrad1980forlove@yahoo.com 3176624071


This is a stolen picture being used by West African scammers.

No comments:

Post a Comment