Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, May 10, 2014

isabelaguila@roketmail.com SCAM fishmeetfish.com

Am Isabel .. single never married and no kids..i live in Illinios with ma uncle..and I work with people developmental disabilities...i am 4'7..139lbs..34DD bra..waist 25 hips:28..i am hard hearing and i hope you dont mind. I'm looking for someone who is honest, D&D Free and is aggressive when it comes to having sex and who's not afraid to tell me and show me he wants it.A nice sense of humor would be great too.A little bit of romance and likes to cuddle and kiss and is even romantic. I'd like him to be open and willing to meet asap isabelaguila@roketmail.com is my email and email me outside the site cus am not a full member and i can't read your message on the site. Bella cares


My name is Isabel and am single, never been married and looking for a long term relationship with a good man who have the fear of God in heart. hit me up on my mobile and we chat from there....(914) 984-9418

No comments:

Post a Comment