Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, May 10, 2014

maryclara14@yahoo.com SCAM fishmeetfish.com

Hello, Well, I know you must have received about 20 emails like this everyday, so I have been thinking really hard about how to make mine stand out. I think your profile makes you worth emailing,and i really enjoyed reading what you wrote.I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. I'm Mary David from MD, I am a very sensual, sexual and passionate woman. I love life and see the glass half full. I am always mesmerized by the ocean and want the person I am with to feel a connection also. I love to be fun and spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile about? Drop me a line and we can go from there.This is my personal email address just in case you feel like emailing me or better still come catch me on line @ Yahoo Instant Messenger and here is my Yahoo Messenger screen name; m/a/r/y/c/l/a/r/a/1/4/ ....kindly get back to me telling me a bit about yourself ok. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you! Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment