Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, May 8, 2014

engledonna235@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com misslisa1507@yahoo.com

Hello my name is Donna single and searchiing for a long term relationship, i just came accross your profile and wanna know if you are interested
you sounds cool and i really wanna talk more, whats your messenger yahoo ID?
my yahoo messenger ID is engledonna235
I'm a very easy going girl, simple, honest and very hard working, i love treating people the way they treats me, i'm from a very strong christian family, i dont tell lies or cheat on my partner, i wanna meet a man who is serious and ready for a long term relationship that will lead to marriage....txt me if you are interested 626) 600-1708 or add me on yahoo messenger misslisa1507, PLEASE DO NOT ADD ME IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS or add me on messenger engledonna235 at yahoo


No comments:

Post a Comment