Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

doris_baby71@yahoo.com SCAM fishmeetfish.com

Good day my dear, How are you doing? I'm Doris and new to this site I don't know how it really works I find your profile very interesting and I thought of saying hi and let you know am interested and I will like to get to know you much better, I am a female of 32years old and who is looking for a relationship that will lead to marriage. I am honest ,caring, faithful, respectful and most of all loving ,I am very independent and am looking for a honest and understanding man Who is caring and faithful ,I will treat that special man with respect love ,caring and loyalty ,I will be by his side all times in good or bad till death .I will end over here as I don't have much time to stay on here due to my work and will like to get to know you much better.can you add me on doris_baby71@yahoo.com or if you can give me your yahoo now..so that will add you on my list so that we can chat and no more about each other and share pics also..i hope to hear from you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment