Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Charlarobert@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

How are you doing? How was your Night been? Hope it a fun week out there.....My name is Charla Robert, I just got on and checked your profile and I liked it so I thought I should just say hello to you... Actually, I read your profile and it really impressed me so much, well, I was born and raise in Queen City MO ! I am "Aries"; I was born 1984 in the month of April on the 9th day. Hair: Black Height: 5'7", Eyes: blue Bust: 36", Dress: 6, Waist: 25", Shoe: 7.5 - 8, Hips: 34 and I have a very light complexion! I will burn very easily in the direct sunlight the first time I am in the Sun. My favorite color is Cobalt Blue on myself and on a man I would like to see him wearing a I really adore the color purple on a man it will just increase his handsome ten fold at least, it will to me! I'm a single. I have many good things to offer you if you are not going to hurt me. I just wanted to let you know the kind of person I am, I am a lady that is in need of real and perfect love, I need a man that can take me through, see, I have been hurt so many times by different men and wouldn't want that to happen to me again...that's the reason why I said that I need love.... I am far from a millionaire and am not out for anything but love from someone. Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and won't give up on you is what I am looking for. Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work. I prefer to watch a movie or attend the theater rather than read a novel. I also enjoy travel, experiencing different geographies and people. I do not smoke. I do drink on social occasions.... well concerning sexuality, I am not a promiscuous woman. My desire is to be sexually faithful to the man I marry. If two people love each other and will communicate what they like and do not like about their partner's sexual behavior, I believe many problems can be resolved. Moreover, I am currently working on my own cos I had to try something else after I lost almost all I had to my last relationship..... Have been here living with a friend of mine rosalinda and her families in asia country called united arab emirate dubai since the late of my parents. It isn't fun anyway but I will be back home soon to the United States very soon, hope to hear back from you Remember, I need real love. I don't play games and isn't ready to be played.... I also write poems in my spare time.... Distance is not a problem. If I find the right MAN. I don't mind relocating... I have relocated before when I was in love. I don't mind during it again as long as I find the right man. I am a very honest and truthful woman. I hate lies and deceit. I want real love..If u aren't ready for what I said...please don't hit me back. I am getting too old to play games. I am a very busy one...lol. Very independent... What do u does for fun?What are your favorite dishes...? I will be waiting to here from you charla

No comments:

Post a Comment