Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

nwarren202@gmail.com queenwedswarren@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Hello Good day, how are you doing, i hope you are good, its nice meeting you, I am Sharon and i would like to get to know you more, one thingyou dont know about yourself is that you are handsome , and i mean it, Reply my messages back so we can talk more better and see what life has to Offer us together in a relationship.
I dont think age should be anything in a relationship, all that matters is love and honesty, i am tired of living single and i hope we can countinue talking and see where things goes between us..
My email address nwarren202@gmail.com i will be expecting to hear from you, My yahoo is queenwedswarren. Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment