Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Walker.emily11@yahoo.com SCAM


This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures of a white woman.

I'm emily 32yrs old single,who wants to find true love and happiness and give love to some who wants it full time. No games and be straight forward and have quiet time together. I would love to have dinner and talk and maybe take walk and learn more about each other and hope we can make a connection.

Walker.emily11@yahoo.com hit me on messenger


i'm Emily 32yrs old single from Portland Oregon, looking for a relationship nd hopefully to get serious nd have fun, my hobbies are walking on the beach, swimming playing video games nd watching sports, my favorite tv programs are fastfive twlight nd disney tv nd i like meeting people nd chatting.


Find anybody's photos, videos and blogs instantly. You may be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment