Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, April 13, 2014

SCAM fuseinasweet@yahoo.com

My name is Ida I'm 32 years old, l am from a different race my mom is from States and my dad is from Ghana.. l am 5"7 ft tall, 128 lbs....Am cool and simply down to earth,very devoted and dedicated Christian woman, my faith is the lord, but when it comes to love i always want to see the language of the heart been speaking and that is love, I'm a communicative person and I always take an active part in social life. I'm sensitive, faithful and family-oriented. I'm intelligent, smart, kind and tender. I am looking a man who stands firmly on his feet and can stand up for himself. I want him to have respect and only then I will respect him. add me on fuseinasweet@yahoo.com


This is a stolen picture being used by West African scammers in internet love scams.

Find anybody's photos, videos and blogs instantly. You may be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment