Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, April 13, 2014

brenda.curtiss@aol.com WEST AFRICAN SCAMMER on Confirio.com

Brenda is my name,I am new to this whole online thing, please bear with me. I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I am interested in getting to know more about you. I guarantee that I am a nice lady and know how to treat a man... you seems to be a very down to earth man and I really admire that! .I guess I will leave you with this for now.I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this! I practically wrote you a book! Hehe! .The only way you can get back to me is to write to me via my personal address brenda.curtiss@aol.com So tell me more about yourself and where you are from??what you do for a living??and how old are you now??where you are presently??It is better to try and fail than to give up and never know if you could have succeeded. From Brenda


This is a West African scammer using a stolen picture of a white lady. Don't send money!


No comments:

Post a Comment