Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, April 13, 2014

t_theresa35@yahoo.com SCAMMER on confirio.com

This is a stolen picture of Alessandra Ambrosio, being used by West African scammers.

Hi,How are you doing today?I'm new on the site,like your profile.I'm caring easy going want my man to have lots of fun with me, if you want to talk txt my mobile phone +12347384483 t_theresa35@yahoo.com will Respond back to you.Thanks


I am a very Honest, Loving and caring person and love kids and animals allot, I love to eat out but also love to cook and eat in nice bottle of wine and cuddle up on the sofa together n watch a good movie and I love the outdoors come rain or shine love walking in the rain and doing silly things lol I like to go fishing, riding. walking by the sea and driving, love to travel, love the sun also love photography, I have a wonderful child who I adore so much I am strictly open minded woman. Whom I seek to complement me is just one good man, who understands that D/S is less about kinky sex & relates more to the ideal of the power exchange between a dominant & a submissive. The connection, the bond, which transcends whatever activity we may be engaged in & charges our souls into one cohesive unity. It takes times to build trust, find common ground, & discover all that can be wonderful between a man & a woman. I'm willing to wait, I will not settle for less than what I want or deserve.looking to find someone to share my life with fanatic would be nice, cause,I also enjoy other things such as nature and fishing or sitting by a nice fire at night. I am a simple person who definitely believes in God and that people need each other Hopefully you're looking for me too,Looking for Lasting Love

No comments:

Post a Comment