Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, April 10, 2014

tibiannatush@hotmail.com SCAM

Hi , How are you? I am seeking a man of my life on here, Can we make friends and get to know each other to see if we can make a match? get in touch with me at my private email address tibiannatush@hotmail.com or give me your email address let me send somethings about myself with some pictures to you if you wont mind? I am Tianna by name and I am 27 years of age...


I'm a very simply and quiet person to live with. I love traveling, sporting and enjoy meeting people. I don't smoke but do not mind people who do being around me. I am cool, pretty laid back and easy going person and like to have a man who is very responsible and understanding. I try to find someone through internet for the first time and think I'll be good luck in it. I have a good heart, I am a romantic woman, loyal, sincere woman. My personality is quiet, stable, introspective, calm, honest. My dream to have a loving family. I am willing to travel across any sea to find true love. I need to belong to one man in the deep blue sea of love I am loving and caring. Somebody was saying, that an ideal woman should be "like a chief in the kitchen, a lady in the society, and loving in bed.

This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures. <

No comments:

Post a Comment