Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, April 10, 2014

kimkaren69@gmail.com SCAM

How are you today and hope you are having a wonderful day?as for me am lonely and single ,am trying this out hope it works out for me ,after going through your profile am really interested in getting to know more about you and get back to me directly on here kimkaren69@gmail.com hope to read back from you there cause am not always here Kim

Anisingle on confirio.com. This is a stolen picture being used by a West African scammer.


I am Easy-Going,Understanding,Friendly and caring.I love to dance,I love singing and have this passion for it each time i always sing.I like going to church on Sundays.I believe in God and a doer of his work. Dont mind dating someone who is not a christian as long as she promise to remain faithful and truthful to me. Will love to meet someone decent,caring,understanding,Friendly and loyal.I believe that very soon God will direct his and he will be mine.I want to meet someone that will love me till death do us apart.I promise to also give him my love and care in return. The truth is bitter true or not true

More info on scams involving pictures of this lady at Romancescam.com

Find anybody's photos, videos and blogs instantly. You may be surprised!

2 comments:

  1. Well - she is using the same e-mail but a different pic on "tagged" - her profile link is:

    http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010534998

    ReplyDelete
  2. A profile on dating site AdultMatchDoctor.com is using this email address & pic.

    ReplyDelete