Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, April 10, 2014

lovingpat01@yahoo.com SCAM

Hello and how are you doing ..? Am Patty by name single with no kids and am new on here also am from Langhorne, PA. I will Like to get to Know more about you as well and You Can reach me on lovingpat01@yahoo.com so we chat more and share pictures together...

I believe that I am a lady in the real sense of this word. I am gentle, romantic and kind. I am a family woman. I would choose a cozy evening at home with the beloved person instead of a party at a night club. I am not a fan of night life at all. I prefer to devote more time to my dear people, making them feel special. I have much love to give. I only have to find the one whom I will share it with, for he will be my number one, as I am a devoted trustworthy woman.I am looking a man who stands firmly on his feet and can stand up for himself. I want him to have respect and only then I will respect him.

This is a West African scammer using a stolen picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment