Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, April 10, 2014

singlesinton@yahoo.com SCAM

Oh my God ! you are so handsome!!! Wow!! Well I'm Jennifer and I'm impressed by your profile and I will like to know you as a friend and if possible something more, this is my contact email singlesinton@yahoo.com if you dont mind emailing me. Thank You and hope to hear from you back soon. Jennifer..

I am from a good background, I am a very good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone and to add to this I am a choir at the church and I sing very well,

This is a West African scammer using a stolen picture. You are not in contact with the lady in the picture, but a black male, criminal, pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment