Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, April 19, 2014

stephaniedecroce@gmail.com SCAM on confirio.com

Hello Handsome,
How are you doing today and I went through your profile i notice you have a nice word on there and I would love to know you more better and if you dont mine kindly email me directly to mjy provate email address: stephaniedecroce@gmail.com, so i can tell you more about myself...I am waiting for your mail... Stephanie


My name is Stephanie. I am adult girl and I think I am more than ready for serious relationship, family, devotion, love.I am here because my girlfriend advised me this service as she has found her man exactly here and they are very happy. I am very practical, but still romantic.I think I am strong and weak the same time, because I am a woman. I believe in real love and I will do my best to make my man happy.

This is a West African scammer using a stolen picture. Do not send money!

No comments:

Post a Comment