Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, April 19, 2014

evasmith14@yahoo.com SCAM on confirio.com

Hello dear, my name is Eva 32 years old of age. I just join this service some minutes ago and don't know much about it. I read your profile I like it before we have the same things in common so I would like to give you a try to see if we can click and make things happen real. You can get back to me at my e-mail address evasmith14@yahoo.com so that we can know each other and share pics as well. Hope to hear back from you as soon as you get this. Regards, Eva

Hi am Eva by name. single and with no kids. also am 32 years of age and new here will tell you More Later On..



Most of these scams are very easy to avoid. Please be careful online!

No comments:

Post a Comment