Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, April 19, 2014

olivia.john39@yahoo.com SCAM on confirio.com

How are you doing? i was doing a little shopping on Cr and then i dicided to check my Badoo profile and I stumbled on your page and you seem to be really attractive and you got my attention and some space in my heart and i am not afraid to tell you that you are such a handsome man and you have a warm and cute smile that any woman will like to wake up to see every morning . My name is Olivia and i don't mind stretching out my hands of friendship to you, i hope you will gladly accept my friendship and from there we can see what life has to offer us both, we may be a match or each others best friend , Will be looking forward to read back from you, [olivia.john39@yahoo.com]


No comments:

Post a Comment