Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

snow30115@yahoo.com SCAM

Hi, good day how are you doing? It's really nice to meet you on here and I would like us to both take better chance to know more about each other and see if the chemistry ever exists in us. I am pretty new on here and my images are still under preview I can email you some pics of me when I hear back from you. Here is my email address Snow30115 at yahoo .com
Snow30115 at yahoo.com
Anabel.

Hunter35v on matchdoctor.com
This is a West African scammer using a stolen picture.


I am a good hard working honest and motivated woman who is always striving to better myself both personally and professionally. I am proud of what I have accomplished in life but I'm always setting bigger and better goals and determined to accomplish them. I have made great sacrifices in life to get what I want. I'm passionate about life and all it has to offer. I believe a relationship is about the little things you do for each other, respect and appreciation. I want a man that can be honest with me all his life, Someone who is confident in themselves and in life without being egotistical. I usually put others before me, but if you step on my toes...watch out!:) I treat people the way i want to be treated and expect nothing less! I treat people with full respect and dignity. And the right man for me should want romance in his life and enjoy holding hands, getting flowers, evening walks on the beach, and lots of cuddling.

Professionally, I have once been an accountant before facing the carrier I have always prayed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment