Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

mary_caster@yahoo.com SCAM Mary Caster

IP: 198.23.132.213 (used in scams before)
This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures.
How are you doing?I hope good and great.My name is Mary , I am 32 years old.i have a 3 years old daughter . My favorite color is purple.I really adore the color purple on a man it will just increase his handsome ten fold at least, it will to me!I just wanted to let you know the kind of person I am. Description about my body are Hair:light brown Height: 5'7', Eyes: Brown,Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg).and I have a light complexion! I need real and perfect love, I need a man that can take me through, I have been hurt in the past and i dont want that to happen to me anymore,that's why I said I need real love. I am single , Never married. and has a son . Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and won't give up on you is what I am looking for. I do not smoke. I do drink on social occasions. I have no tattoo's (nothing against them) just not my thing. Looking good is what I spend most of my time doing. Concerning sexuality, I am not a promiscuous woman. My desire is to be sexually faithful to the man of my life. If two people love each other and will communicate what they like and do not like about their partner's sexual behavior, I believe many problems can be resolved. Moreover, I am currently working on my own because I had to try something else after I lost almost all I had to my last relationship. I am into buying and selling of antiques.I dont play games and am not ready to be played because life is too short to play games . I am a very busy one . lol. Very independent . I will wait to hear from you so soon. pls dont forget to attach your pics too

No comments:

Post a Comment