Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, April 14, 2014

single_soul900@yahoo.com single.soul700@gmail.com SCAM

Hello how are u doing am Linda i was searching true the profile and i saw yours so i decide to send u a mail to show u that i really like what u have here on your page i will love to get to know u better to me age is just a number to be honest with u i wanna know everything about u tell me what u like doing best and what u will wish for someday in your life well am new here that is why i have not fill much of mine profile.I am a Christian woman who puts Christ first in m y life.. .. i have been lonely for a long time...I'm honest. I try never to hurt anyone's feelings. I will always give you an honest answer to any question that you ask..I can offer the world to the right person,am not here to not on this site to play online games but wants to develop a real life long term loving relationship i know there is a distance between us but i want to tell u that ..Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be...Love is but a burning fire, the distance between us only increases our desire..Distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another..It's not the distance that counts, it's the love.Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one..Love which has been tested by distance and obstacles, and has passed, is true love.A special friend is a blessing that you should treasure with all your heart.Making a thousand friends a year is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who stands by you for a thousand years .. Friends are like diamonds; they are rare and very precious..Treat them carefully and lovingly and keep them safe in your heart so you'll never lose them .....Stars are like friends; there's always some around, you just need to find your favorite one One of the best feelings in the world is to touch and warm someone's heart, whether it be your love or just a friend, almost nothing can feel better i wanna get involve with u because i like yours spirits reply back if u are interested so that i will send u my pictures i hope i hear from u soon .... our friend Linda..email adress:single_soul900@yahoo.com and single.soul700@gmail.com


Telling about my nature, I would admit that I am passionate, sweet, romantic, warm-hearted and tender lady. I am very open and goal-seeking person. I always respect other people’s opinion and view on life. As I am really purposeful, if I want to achieve something in life, I do everything for it without hesitation. I am a good friend and my friends say that I am a faithful and reliable friend, who is ready to support and help anytime. Also I am an intelligent woman and it is easy to communicate with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment