Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, April 14, 2014

ksenia.happy@hotmail.com SCAM

hi.im interested in u. would u mind to exchange mails to know each other better? "ksenia.happy@hotmail.com" is mine


"ksenia.happy@hotmail.com" I am looking for a man who will be my equal partner. I need a man who has his own dignity and self respect. A man who won't try to assert himself at my account! I need a man who is matured and complete person to share all the good and bad in life! And I am ready to support him and give him all my love and care!I am a positive, optimistic and joyful person. I am sure no one is bored around me. I am inventive and like love full of events! I am ready to fulfill my man's life with events and joy! I am faithful and reliable and need just one man in life! I am ready to give him my all!

No comments:

Post a Comment