Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, April 14, 2014

More west african scammers from matchdoctor.com

Hello good looking, I am Kasi,single and working.just came on this site looking for long term relationship that could lead to marriage and your profile caught my interest and i would like to know you better. You can mail me at kasiha562@yahoo.com so we could chat and know each other better. I would be waiting to hear from you. Kasi

hello honey how are you doing and i am here looking up to a serious long term relationship that would lead me into marriage honey and i was in the search of profiles here and i saw you and i can see from your face that you can easily be my dream partner honey and if you really think that it is going to work then contact me on yahoo messenger now dear so that we can chat there now honey with this address :FLORYNIABROWN@YAHOO.COM fora serious marriage honey... kind wishes from Florynia Brown

Hi,I'm Donne 30 years old, Single lady never married with no kids. I want to meet a mature man who is understanding,capable,caring and willing to share the burden, I want to meet a man who finds deep care and humble commitment in his heart and strives to excellence in service for me and one that i can spend the rest of my life with, I'm not looking for Mr Perfect or a millionaire or searching for easy life either because life is never easy I know. I'm a one-man woman,I want to find my true love I do believe that my second half is waiting for me somewhere. I hate people who try to seem better than they really are. I like sincerity and i got strong family values, I have a wonderful family and I want my own family to be the same. I am ready to love and give my tenderness and care for my loving person and our future kids. I want you(anyone reading this) to know that i am a usual woman with a lot of dreams. I have a great Life just looking for someone i can share it with. Feel free to contact me bedofroses660@yahoo.com

hi, My name is Lara Ladi,i am new on here, i found your profile lovely and i will like to know you, kindly send me your email address so i can send you my pictures and tell you more about myself or you can send me an email too on laraladi@outlook.com. hope to read back from you. Lara.

Find anybody's photos, videos and blogs instantly. You may be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment