Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, April 25, 2014

ritayak527@yahoo.in sandradeng1987 at fishmeetfish scam

hello i am Rita by name a young and single girl would like us to know each other ; my contact email id are ; ( ritayak527/@/yahoo.in) hoping to hear from you so that i can be able to tell you more of my self; from love Rita


HELLO DEAR I AM sandra BY NAME A YOUNG AND SINGLE WHO LOVE TO A HONEST TRUST WORTHY AND RELIABLE MAN, SOMEONE I CAN GIVE MY HEART TO WITH LOVE AND I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON COME RAIN OR SUNSHINE , TO SHARE WITH WHAT EVER IS AVAILABLE IN PEACE AND HAPPINESS FOR THE FEW YEARS THAT I HAVE TO SPEND ON EARTH. WHOM I CAN WAKE UP AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY TO THANK GOD FOR BRING SURE MAN TO ME; IF YOU SHARE THE SAME VIEW WITH ME YOU

This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment