Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, April 25, 2014

jessywillson802@gmail.com haley at fishmeetfish

Helllo how are you doing today? well am jessy and am new on here but i was going through your profile and i found it lovely so i would love to get to know you better. and i think it would be best if you can contact me on my private email which is jessywillson802@gmail.com i hope to read from you soon jessy cares


'm looking for a new lover,relationship,i dont know if its you ? But the kind of man am looking for must be very well bresponsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded and hard working which will be able to control my business in future if he likes. As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits

This is a west african scammer using stolen pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment