Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, April 25, 2014

lucia.banassima@yahoo.com smate258@gmail.com lucia1112 at fishmeetfish scam

hello how are u doing i hope u are well i am Lucia i am 35 live in ghana and i am single looking 4 soul mate so tell me ur name age location and what u are looking for or all also i have yahoo and gmail i am on line on yahooo right now so add me now so that we chat and see how it gose
yahoo:lucia.banassima@yahoo.com
gmail:smate258@gmail.com


Hello awsome how are i hope you are well and everything is ok with you over there any way i am Lucia i am 35 live in ghana looking for soulmate. I use to be cook but now i dont work looking for job now i live in a rented house with my brother and my mother if u mail u can mail me on gmail or add me on yahoo i am onlin over there so if u have add or mail me i am waithing this is my yahoo:lucia.banasima@yahoo.com and this is gmail:smate258@gmail.com thank you

1 comment: