Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, April 26, 2014

michelleknight2013@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

My name is Michelle, lonely girl. I am here looking for a good friend,i believe you know that true and trusted friends are worth searching for, I will be happy if you accept my friend request as I am willing to tell you more about myself and to send you my photos, please if you will be willing to accept my request reply me directly to my mail address (michelleknight2013@yahoo.com) so that I will introduce myself to you, am waiting for your reply soon.Remember that distance or color does not matter but love and concern matters a lot in lifeThanks.(michelleknight2013@yahoo.com)


Hello my Dear. I saw your profile and it sounds well. My name is Michelle, Single lady. I am here looking for a good friend, believe you know that true and trusted friends are worth searching for, I will be happy if you accept my friend request as I am willing to tell you more about myself and to send you my photos

No comments:

Post a Comment