Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, April 26, 2014

(513) 239-7385 Lisa Scam confirio.com

Hello Handsome,how are u doing?,i am Lisa,25yrs,caring,loyal,understanding,loving,do u mind telling me about urself,what is it u seek online and how long u been into online dating?,..i am new into online dating..i am here to find that special someone to spend the rest of my life with,no games,hate liars,i love life and i time i enjoy it to the fullest...well feel free to text me on my cell phone which is (513) 239-7385)..hope to read back from u. Lisa.



I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is entrusting to it. i treat people just about same way i love been treated. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted,loved and appreciated. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them,i believe in practicals., I guess my dreams is to be happy and have a family of my own,thats part of my goals in life, I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment