Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, November 4, 2013

riverajanakie@yahoo.com SCAM

West African scammer using a stolen picture of model Savanna Shipp
i Am janakie .Am a woman of good conduct and posses great sence of humour. There is nothing so unique been lonely because life without a soul mate is like a house without a roof,single open minded God fearing i am looking for a serious relationship someone to spend my life with as in the Idea of marriage.i am kind heart sincere, easygoing person.i m loyal loving faith and i am one man woman,i am here in searching for true love
I am janakie single never married,i am looking for a serious relationship someone to spend my life with,,i am caring woman easygoing and kindheart.this is my email addres if you care to chat riverajanakie@yahoo com add me and let chat as i hope to read from you soon janakie

No comments:

Post a Comment