Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, November 4, 2013

Prettyhanna2g13@gmail.com SCAM

This is a West African scammer using a stolen picture of cam girl, Brianna Lee.
Hey Handsome!! its a real pleasure sending you an email.You\'re so Cute & Handsome that every woman would want to hold hands with you someday. Looking into your eyes alone, shows me a beautiful world. And i guess I\'ll be the luckiest woman getting to talk to you., PLZ I cant talk much on here, Bcos i am not a paid member at all here, Unless you send me a message direct to my E-mail: Prettyhanna2g13 @ G m a i l . c o m & You can chat wth me on Gtalk messenger : Prettyhanna2g13 @ G m a i l . c o m ) , so we can chat and share more pictures to one another....
Prettyhanna2g13 @ Gmail dot com
You can Chat me on your Gtalk messenger & My Screen ID ( Prettyhanna2g13 @ Gmail dot com )
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment