Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, November 4, 2013

loversearth.com is a site full of scammers

Hello, my name is BLESSING and i am a young lady. I saw your profile and I have an interest in you. I will give you my picture when you reply to my Email address. Please reply me on this my email address and not on the site. Remember, the distance, age or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life. I am waiting for your reply at:(blessingedward21@yahoo.com) BLESSING
blessingedward21@yahoo.com
Hello 'am happy to see you on line my name is Laiticia am a single honest caring loyal matured romantic lady i need a good man to spend rest of my life with if you are interested this is my email address (leticiageorge02@yahoo.com) will send you some of my photo when you replyam not here for game either to waste any time my dream this year is to settle down with my soul mate that is why i join this dating site to found a reliable man to start a good life together mind you age color distance religion is not barrier to relationship what most important is love that we will build together and if things work out well my Passport is visa free to your country it will easier for us to meet so that we will know our self better i Will send you my photo and my cell phone when you reply have good day you are welcome to my life Thanks Laiticia
leticiageorge02@yahoo.com
hi, i'm tina i'm new to this site, can i know you more? this is my contact : tinabrw999@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment