Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

lizzy_wollf@yahoo.com West African Scammer

Hello dear, how are u, My name is Lizzy Wolf pls may I know little more about u bcus I need a very reliable man to be with, if you don\'t mind, kindly contact me or chart with me in my email box, lizzy_wollf@yahoo.co m waiting there if u are my right king
This is a West African scammer claiming to be a white woman in Louisiana, USA.
Are you honest
My name is Lizzy Wollf, a single lady, honest and caring lady, love cooking movies and also love to be with my man, I want a very honest and caring man who is not a betrayer, who know how to handle and care for a woman, I need a king like my father to my mother, if you are the one kindly contact. Me in my private email address at lizzy_wollf@yahoo.com. I will be waiting, if you are a game kindly take off from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment